Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wick on Fire

Well another Monday came and went with are now ritual morning weigh in.  It wasn't good for either of us which means it was worse for me than her.  She had gained a single pound and I had gained two so that pushes my next orgasm to February 3rd. I am already looking at 80+ days.  Wow eighty days and change.  Sounds like forever.

As those of you that have been following me for a while know, if I gain weight she punishes me beyond just tacking days onto the calendar.  This time she had a new idea.  It started with a candle and a lighter.  I'm sure you can see where this is going.  She had me spread eagled on the bed and with a flick of her Bick had the candle lit and within seconds the first drips of hot wax were splashing onto my naked balls.  Ouch, Ouch and Ouch! One little detail I forgot to mention, prior to her starting this wax job so to speak, she said that tonight I would be allowed to have a "ruined" orgasm. I bring that up because it caused a bit of miscommunications between us and my waxing lasted much longer than it needed too!  After minutes of burning wax falling onto my testicles and flowing down between my ass cheeks she finally paused and said something along the lines of; "does this hurt to much for you to cum?".  It turns out she was waiting for me to actually have my ruined orgasm before she stopped, I on the other hand thought I was suppose to do that after.

Let me just say, I had cum oozing from my cock from a ruined orgasm before much more of that wax could find it's way down the candle!  Once the cum started flowing she blew out the candle, smiled down at me, and scooped up my seed and then slowly placed her fingers into my mouth as I sucked myself off her fingers. 

Of course the next part was trying to get cleaned up and get all the dried wax off of me.  The good news is that since she has had me wearing a chastity device, I'm completely shaved down there so I didn't have to worry about the wax clinging to my hair.  All in all, a very unusual punishment.

Other than that, things have been pretty quiet.  We have both been traveling out of town separately the past week so had very little time together.  I will say, we did have one night where we tried the Anbesol and condom trick I've read other do.  I was doubting at first, but between coating my penis with Anbesol and a couple of condoms, I found myself inside of her and lasting until she had several orgasm.  I was very surprised as to how well that actually worked! And with that, I'm outta here for the night!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Scotty... Glad to hear that you tried the Anbesol. Isn't it extremely satisfying to give your wife the kind of fucking she deserves, without having to sweat about having an unauthorized orgasm, or even worse, having to pull out just as she starts to come? That's happened to me, and I can tell you, CH was not a happy camper...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completely Harry! It was incredibly in a word awesome to penetrate her and then not have to struggle with cumming at the most in opportune time for her!

    ReplyDelete