Thursday, November 8, 2012

Punished!

Sorry for the delay in updating the weekly weigh-in.  There was good news and some bad news.  The good news for my beautiful wife, she was down another two pounds.  Bad news for me, that added two days.  Good news for her/bad news for me, I gained a pound.  That added another day.  It also meant I had a punishment coming.

The punishment was just like the last time I had a weight gain.  A spanking.  This spanking however would be like no other she has ever given me.  It was by far the hardest, longest, and oh soooo much more painful than any she has given me in the past. Truth be told (and don't tell her this!) I have always felt she was way to timid when she spanked me in the past.  Now; not so much.

I know I did the whole good news/ bad news up there, but there is still one good piece of news for me.  It's been 37 days since my last orgasm, but that my friends is about to come to an end.  Though she added three days to the total this week, she hasn't lost fast enough to keep up with the bank and so in theory (I don't want to be too presumptuous) there should be a fairly large earthquake registered in the center of the United States this Sunday.  I will apologize now for any damage and or disruption that I might cause anyone when I'm allowed to orgasm.

Other than that, things have been fairly quiet.  She continues to get her foot massages, her rules continue to be followed, chores are getting done, tease and denial is endless, and my frustration is currently on overload.  All in all, life is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment