Thursday, November 1, 2012

It's Raining.....Gold?

I received my weight loss reward for this week and it was a doozy. It started with my lovely wife stripping out of her clothes and telling me that part of my reward would be the chance for me to sleep with her while she was naked. I'm not sure I've mentioned it before, but I'm required to sleep naked while she sleeps in pajamas but on this night I would get the great pleasure of curling my naked body up against hers. What man doesn't want the chance to do that, especially with a beautiful woman? With that said though, she wasn't done. Her next instruction was to put a towel down on the floor and lie down.

I had an idea what was coming next, but I knew for sure when she stood over me, began to spread her gorgeous pussy lips open and a moment later the splash of her golden nectar was upon me. This was not my first golden shower from her, we had done it a few times years ago, but this was the first time since starting down this Wife led marriage road. There are very few things which I've personally discovered that pushes me into so called "subspace" then when I experience this. The warmth, the taste, and knowing what it is pushes me very deep into that submissive place and can hold me there for days.

After a quick clean up, the night ended up with me being allowed to lick my Queen's pussy and then through the use of a strap-on double penetrate her, with the dildo in her bottom, and my penis in her pussy. Another magical night, of course it ended with no orgasm for myself. She without a doubt can push all the right buttons with me.

Speaking of no orgasm, it's a month today since my last. A month. Wow, I can't remember the last time I went more than a week and here I am at a month. She continues to tease me and edge me often, and it's taking less and less to get me to that edge. I in fact experienced something the other night which was a first.

She was edging me over and over for over thirty minutes. During that time, I actually began to dread when she wrapped her hand around me again because I knew how it would end. I knew I would be left frustrated and humping thin air. I've never dreaded her touch before. Over and over she did it and over and over I dreaded what was coming (or not coming as the case may be) and yet couldn't bear the thought of her stopping either. Now this is what I call a mind fuck!

With all that said, a month of chastity has been worth every minute of it if it pleases Her. Every tease, every denial, every chore, every supper cooked, every foot massage...all worth it for Her. I love her that much and with each passing day that loves seems to go as deep as my submission to Her.

No comments:

Post a Comment