Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Punishment Coming and Other Things

Well Monday has come and gone.  She gained a few and I stayed the same meaning I didn't lose meaning at some point I have a punishment coming. Ya me.  Not.  After this weeks weigh in my next orgasm is now scheduled for the very near future date of Jan. 29.  (much sarcasm). 

It has been nearly three weeks now since my last one, and I'm starting to slide into that spot where I find myself being overly submissive, incredibly horny, and dying to orgasm.  Oh such sweet agony.  My condition has been both helped and worsened by quite a bit of pleasuring my beautiful wife as of late.  There is nothing I like more than getting to pleasure her in any way she wants.  Hearing her orgasm almost makes me forget my lack of the same.  Life is good at that very moment!

On another note, I mentioned quite some time ago that her and I have been having discussions around something I wasn't quite ready to post about.  Well those discussions went quiet for some time but have returned with a vengeance.  As some might have guessed, it was around the world of the hot wife/cuckolding lifestyle.  We have discussed this many times over the years and has been a fantasy we used in our sex life for a long time, but I think  fantasy and reality are about to collide. 

She has begun to actively look to find someone to share our bed with.  I am still not quite sure where this will end up, but the train whistle has blown and the wheels are starting to move and we are slowly leaving the station.  I am sure I'll have a lot more to say about this in the coming days and weeks as we discuss things more and we both get our thoughts wrapped around all of this.  Ready or not here we go!

2 comments:

  1. Scotty, it seems as if you wife and Mistress has things well organized for her pleasure and the submission you seek. I compliemtns to you both and especcially to her. I jave just been reading some of your recent entries and even some of your stories. Keep up the good work.
    Leadnghand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliments. She is an amazing woman and is what drives me to be what I am for her.

    ReplyDelete