Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Touchdown!

Since it's football season, I figured I'd use a football metaphor. Touchdown. Orgasm, whatever. All that really matters after forty very long days and nights I finally was allowed to orgasm! How sweet it was!

After spending time massaging and pleasing my beautiful Queen with my tongue and her teasing and denying me as usual, she finally instructed me to in her words, fuck her. I needed no further prompting, I was on my knees, climbing between her legs, and plunged inside of her. Wow did that feel good. Her wetness allowed me to easily sink into her and between the moisture and heat I knew I wouldn't last long. She grabbed her trusty vibrator, and with me stroking in and out of her, placed the tip of the vibe right on her clit and in no time she was orgasming. How I lasted long enough for her to do that is beyond me!

Once she started to come out of her own bliss, she looked me in the eye and said, "it's time for you to cum". She had a catch though, I was to pull out and cum on her stomach. I wasn't sure why but who was I to argue. Just a few more strokes and I was pulling out of her and releasing myself onto her. God did I miss being able to orgasm. That release was earthshaking. At least for me anyways!

As soon as I came, she let me know why her stomach and not inside of her beautiful pussy; she wanted to watch me clean myself off of her. I routinely clean up any time I cum, which is almost always a ruined orgasm and have no problem then, but boy is it much harder for me to lick my cum after a full blown orgasm like that! Regardless how I felt though, I found myself leaning forward and licking my cum off of her as she gently stroked my hair.

As I know some of you have experienced, a lot of my submissiveness went right out the tip of my penis with my orgasm. My lovely wife looked at me with the remnants of my seed on my face and said; "I'm not done with you yet". She led me into the bathroom and mentioned the problem of losing some of that submissiveness after an orgasm and said she was going to do all she could to help me find it again as quickly as she could. With that, she instructed me to lay down and moments later her golden nectar was flowing from her and onto my face, and into my mouth. She definitely knows how to push me to where she wants me.

Ok, so just because I was allowed to orgasm doesn't mean we are done with her weight game. She still has weight she wants to lose and weight she wants me to lose. Her new game plan? February first. As before, each pound she loses will get added to that date, each gain subtracted and my reward/punishment for my own weight hasn't changed either. I guess I'm looking at at least sixty plus days. Sigh. Goodbye orgasm. It was fun while it lasted!

One side note. She has now mentioned that her ultimate challenge will eventually be one year. Those were terrifying words to my ears. It terrified and turned me on at the same time. Man am I messed up in the head! Until next time......

2 comments:

  1. Scotty... You know what comes after having an orgasm after a year's denial? Yup, that's right. Permanent denial. Doesn't the idea just make your dick twitch??

    ReplyDelete
  2. To say the least. My dick twitch, my stomach knot up, etc!

    ReplyDelete