Monday, October 29, 2012

Busy busy busy

Well here we are a week since my last post.  Things have been pretty busy around here which has taken away from my time to keep this updated.  The biggest part was that my lovely Wife has created a set of rules for me to follow which include taking care of things around the house such as chores, dinners, etc.  The list included quite a few chores and they must be done before her days off so it puts me under a time crunch.  This past week was the first week this was expected so trying to get them all done to her satisfaction kept me going.  Now that I've got that first week out of the way, I think I can time things better to ensure I'm using my time more wisely!

This is also Monday which means it was weigh in day.  She was down another two pounds, that has upped my time without an orgasm to 37 days.  I'm at 27 days since my last one.  As for me, I dropped a pound so that means another of her rewards will hopefully be forthcoming!  If so, I'm sure I'll share the fun on here.  Speaking of her, she now has her own blog as well for anyone interested at http://mistressbrieanna.blogspot.com (I have a link over on the right).

I've been putting off discussing on here the conversations her and I had a couple of weeks ago.  So I guess I'll at least mention it now.  The topic of cuckolding had come up.  While we have used the thought of her having a lover numerous times in our fantasies together, we of course have never done that.  To this point, we are still just casually discussing it with no plans to move forward with it right now.  There are obviously lots of things that could go right or wrong while traveling down that road so we are in no hurry to start that adventure.  With that said, I'll continue to live off the fantasy I have of watching someone else make love to that beautiful wife of mine.  I can live with that!



No comments:

Post a Comment