Wednesday, September 26, 2012

7 days no orgasm

Seven days. One week. That doesn't sound long at all. Unless of course you are someone like me who masturbated almost daily, often times more than once a day. So right now the sexual frustration is through the roof and I ache for release!

The frustration is only heightened I think by having to wear the CB6000s which has been on for almost two weeks now except for the occasional cleaning and of course the orgasm my Queen gave me a week ago.

My Queen obviously continues to surprise me and finds new ways to make that frustration even worse. Case in point the night before she spent considerable time with a feather teasing my confined genitals. Never have I found a feather so erotic and teasing in my life!

And then there was last night. She leaves for the bathroom and a short time later I hear my name called. I enter to find her with her legs spread and commanding me to clean her wet glistening pussy. The butterflies erupted in my stomach as I kneeled and did as I was commanded.

When I was done we returned to bed where the teasing of my constricted testicles started. A short time later she reaches into her nightstand to grab her ever faithful vibrator. There is almost nothing in this world sexier than to watch my beautiful Queen masturbate. To be allowed to touch her makes it even better. Listening to her moan with pleasure, her ever increasing breathing, and the buzz of the vibrator makes my cock strain to get hard within its cage.

A final gasp before she falls over the edge and her orgasm floods her body and soul. Her breathing slowly returns to normal, she turns off the vibrator and I remove my fingers from her beautiful pussy. "lick your fingers clean" she commands and I fervently comply.

She then rolls over into my arms and quickly drifts off to sleep. Me? Sleep will be a long time coming. Seven days has become a lifetime.

Seven days.

No comments:

Post a Comment