Saturday, September 22, 2012

Ruined

She whispers in my ear, "get my keys".  Butterflies spread through my stomach as I stand, move through the house naked, the only sound is the lock knocking against the plastic cage with each step.  Her keys in my hand I return to our bed.

Click.  The lock is undone, a moment later the cage slides down and my cock springs free.  Almost instantly it comes to life and quickly hardens.  She looks down at me, as I lie on my back, and quietly says "I love seeing you like that."  "Like what?", I softly whisper.  "Lying there with an erection, I simply love it."

I then feel her hand wrap around my cock and I groan loudly as the longing I've had to feel her touch there is now quenched.  Her hand slowly begins to work itself up and down my cock and to my humiliation, within mere seconds she has me on the edge of coming.  She relents, removes her hand, giving me just moments to catch my breath before she starts again.  Over and over she plays this game.  I literally cry out with frustration each time she stops.

Each time she seems to be taking me closer and closer to that point of no return.  Incredibly I find myself wanting to come so badly but equally not wanting to come.  Knowing that if I orgasm, the powerful feelings I have for her, the desires, the need to serve, will lessen for a few days.  I'm simply terrified I won't be allowed to orgasm and terrified I will.  Torn.

Her hand quickens, up and down.  My hips begin to buck uncontrollably, and she sternly says, "Would you like me to do this or would you rather do it?"  I wrestle my emotions into check and my hips still.  My breathing is harsh and loud, my moans even louder.  The pressure builds, I know just a couple of more strokes I will be at the point of no return, I plead with her to let me cum and in the next breath beg the opposite.  I am confused, scared, lost in the rhythmic motion of her hand all at the same time.

I almost scream, my hips rise off the bed, I know I will now be allowed to orgasm, her hand moves up one more time, I feel a stream of come begin to move up the length of my cock, her hand comes down and just as I feel the pressure of release her hand leaves my cock.  Instead of the explosive orgasm I knew was coming, all I feel is cum simply flowing from my cock.  No giant spurt, just the flow and leak of my cum.  A ruined orgasm.  I almost cry I ache to fully orgasm.

A moment later, her hand returns, gently squeezing my shaft to get the last ooze of my seed out.  Her hand moves to my face, a finger presses between my lips, I taste my cum as she pushes her finger into my mouth.  Her finger leaves, and returns with even more as she makes me clean up my spilled seed.  She continues until I've taken all of it.

"Put your cage back on."  Soon after that command my cock once more slips into it's prison, aching, frustrated, and wanting more.  Click.  She has returned the lock.  A soft gentle kiss.  "Good night my love", she whispers and soon after she drifts off to sleep.  I lie awake, shivers of desire continue to rack my body.  I ache to touch her, to taste her, to feel her heat, her wetness.  I still find myself softly moaning.  Eventually my eyes close and I too find myself drifting off to sleep, though not a good sleep.  My cock aches for attention throughout the night.  I love you my Queen.

And that was my night.

No comments:

Post a Comment