Sunday, September 30, 2012

Almost Begging

When my lovely Queen came home from work late last night I prepared Her dinner and gave her time to eat and relax before I started my nightly ritual of massaging Her feet and lathering them up with lotion.  She spends her entire day, sometimes 14-16 hours a day on her feet so She really deserves and needs these foot massages and I happily give them to Her.

After completing the massage for Her beautiful feet it was bed time and I crawled up into bed with Her.  She however wasn't quite ready for sleep.  She decided it was time for some very intense teasing.  When I first locked my penis into the CB6000s one of my many thoughts were that the days of simply "teasing" me were over.  Little did I know that I was completely wrong and even caged up, She has ways of teasing me.  And She's very good at it.

Last night was the worst of it I think.  It is the first time She has brought me to the point of wanting to beg to be released from the chastity device.  I moaned, groaned, whimpered, almost cried, and almost begged for it.  It wasn't simply the desire to cum that brought me there.  It was just the longing to feel an erection and to feel Her magical touch on me.  It's the first time I HATED the device.  I wanted it off.  I wanted to smash it into a million pieces.  I wanted Her touch.

I didn't beg though.  Not yet at least.  Though I'm afraid it's coming.  The whimpering and groaning and of course the subtle humping of thin air are all causes of enough humiliation.  Finding myself to the point I actually begged would be almost more humiliation than I could stand I'm afraid.

Reading back through what I just wrote my thoughts sound selfish.  I guess in a way it is, but there were other thoughts as well.  The thought that was forefront in my mind, even more than wanting to be out of the cage was to sexually please Her.  I'd have in an instant given up any thought of myself to be able to sexually satisfy Her in any way She needed.  Even as I write this, my desire to know She is satisfied overpowers any of my own selfish thoughts.  I would gladly humiliate myself by begging Her to allow me to help Her orgasm in some way.  In anyway She desired.  I'm almost begging to do that as I type.....

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wonderful, obedient, loving submissive. The pleasure you give me is beyond any sexual satisfaction. The sight of you in your device excites me to know end. The device still allows me to touch you in ways I know excites you and in turn my pleasure is met. This is a place we have never been before and this creates a great deal of curiosity for me. I love exploring the depths of our relationship. What extreme will I take you to next my love?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi its Rick in Bryant from CM. I'm following this closely. Do it for her, she knows best.

    ReplyDelete