Friday, September 21, 2012

Well here it is.  Another blog about a guy trying to live a Wife Led Marriage.  Ya, I know, just what the Internet needed because there aren't enough of these around already.  I guess if I must be honest this blog is more for me and a place to put my own thoughts down than for anyone else out there.  If someone enjoys the ride as well it's just a bonus. 

 Ok, now that that is out of the way, it's time to get to the meat of this first post.  I'm 41 years old and have been married for a total of almost 21 years.  My wife and I have played off and on throughout the past 5 years or so with whole dominant/submissive thing multiple times but have never really stuck with it for more than a few months at a time.  I now find ourselves playing at it again.  Will things be different than in the past?  I guess only time will tell.

I will say that things have started off differently.  For one, it was her that started it this time, not me.  Secondly, she introduced a whole new experience we have never done.  Chastity.  In the past while she would demand I couldn't orgasm without her approval, the fact is, even then I still had a lot of orgasms.  Fast forward to now and I find myself sitting here in a chastity device (CB6000s) for the first time in my life.  Now my cock has only been encased in this plastic prison for a week but wow has it really got her fired up!

I've been in it a week as I said, but that's not to say I have been chaste for a week.  Three nights ago she did allow me an orgasm.  I don't think that was her initial intention but she so does love the feel of a cock filling her with cum.  She loves the pulsing with each spurt.  I think that will be hard for her to control if she really wants to keep me chaste for more than a week or two at a time.  As for me, it's only been three days out from that last orgasm so we will see how long it lasts this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment