Friday, September 28, 2012

Intense

Yesterday was the 9th day without an orgasm for me.  It was also hands down the most frustrating and intense day to date.  I think it might have had to with all the teasing the night before without release, but the entire day my cock pulsated.  Not just occasionally but every couple of minutes.  It was frustrating, tantalizing, pleasurable, and even a bit humiliating to not have any control over it. 

By the end of the work day I was to the point I literally did not think I could go another day with this whole chastity thing and thought I was going to beg Her to unlock me and put a stop to it.  I was literally going out of my mind.  I don't know why or how, but at some point, late into the evening, I found control again.  The pulsing never stopped but the impending feeling of misery and doom faded away and I found myself back into a state in which I could tolerate the thought of remaining chaste another day.

Today I continue to have that control back.  I'm afraid though it won't last.  I had very little interaction with my Wife yesterday because She had to work well into the wee hours of the morning.  I'm terrified though of her having an evening to torture me, I mean ummm love on me that I will find myself right back to the point of thinking I might be better off dead than not being allowed to cum.  I guess we will know sooner than later.

Other than that one terrible day I do find myself getting more use to the idea and have reached a point where the CB6000s is now for the most part forgotten except for the occasion pinch or pull during the day.  Sleeping in it is still something I haven't mastered as I use to be a stomach sleeper.  I now find that I will quickly need to learn to sleep on my side or back, or go without sleep.

With that said, I think I'm done here for now.  I do have more to write but think I will wait until tomorrow.  There is something new afoot starting this weekend that may eventually prove to be my undoing.  Until then......

No comments:

Post a Comment