Monday, October 1, 2012

Sweet Release

The title should say it all. After eleven days of denial my sweet Queen allowed me to release Of course there was lots of teasing leading up to that release.

The teasing started with something we saw once again on another blog (We really need to stop reading other blogs, at least for my own sanity!). She started by wrapping my cock in electrical tape. It was just the shaft, but after getting it wrapped, she placed three condoms over my cock.

After mummifying me, She allowed me to climb between her legs and enter Her. I began stroking my cock in and out of Her sweet pussy. Her moans of pleasure were much louder than my whimpers of frustration as my wrapped cock could not feel anything as it moved in and out of Her

For once, She did not have to worry about any stamina issues with me. Stroke after stroke, her moans and gasps growing in intensity until Her own orgasm exploded. It was wonderful to see and hear Her. Magical.

After catching Her breath and basking in the afterglow of Her own pleasure, She instructed me to get one of our butt plugs. Moments later, She presses the plug into my ass, spreading me open as she pushes it all the way in.

After adjusting to the plug, She begins to stroke my cock with Her hand. Teasingly slow at first. Pinching my testicles and the head of my cock. Gradually Her hand begins to speed up and within moments my pent up need to orgasm reaches a peak. She stops. Over and over again She edges me until unexpectedly She whispers "cum for me boy" and with that, my own orgasm erupts. Eleven days of frustration released. Sweet, sweet release. Thank you my beautiful Wife It was a wonderful night.

Next up, we start the weight loss games. I'm back in my cage and know that I'm already facing many days of chastity. Many more days than the eleven I just suffered through. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoying this. Would really like knowing more about how she wrapped it with the tape. Really enjoy the joy/torture of edging....Rick

    ReplyDelete