Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Caged, Weight and More...

I received my replacement ring last night and they even sent a spare. Of course what that means for me is once again I'm caged. It's been almost a week since the original ring broke and I was free of the CB6000s encasing my penis.

When I saw that package sitting in the pile of mail I have to admit my stomach knotted up immediately. There was some excitement about the thought of being in it again, I'd be lying if I said there wasn't. Surprisingly though there was another feeling; fear. Having the ability to have an erection and to have my penis stroked was great to have again. The thought of losing that once again scared the hell out of me and I was overcome with fear,regret, and arousal all at the same time.

Once my Queen clicked that lock I immediately wanted to fall on my knees in front of Her. It was almost overpowering. If we weren't pressed for time for an evening engagement I would have. As I eluded too in another post wearing a chastity device for me isn't about being good and not cheating. It's about turning over that key and the power exchange that happens when I do that. It's about seeing Her as my Queen and me on my knees with such a powerful desire to please Her in every way she needs, wants and demands. The absolute love and devotion I feel for Her is in a word; amazing.

And in other news the first week of the weight loss challenge has come to an end. Having a weekend getaway did not help either of us sadly. She gained two pounds so two days came off the bank of 31 days until my next orgasm. The bad news is I gained two pounds as well so we are back to 31 days. As for my punishment, a spanking. She took her paddle and with me bent over proceeded to give me many swats until I was near tears from the sting. Hopefully next week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment