Saturday, October 20, 2012

Heaven

Eighteen days since my last full orgasm.  It's been eighteen days, but last night I got a taste of Heaven.  She removed my cage and spent a some time softly teasing me while she watched television.  It felt so damn good to be out of that device and to feel her hand on my penis as she stroked it and it could actually get hard.  Though not as hard as you'd expect (more on that in a minute).   After the teasing and her show was over, she removed her clothes, and laid next to me and then took me into her mouth.  God did that feel so good.  But it wasn't Heaven.  That was coming next Heaven that is, not me.  After expertly sucking me and bringing me right to the edge, she stopped and climbed up my body and straddled me.  Heaven, for the first time in well over a month, I felt the heat of her pussy on my penis.  Heaven as it slowly slid inside her.  I swore I heard angels sing when she finally sank all the way down onto me.  Heaven.

It only took a few strokes of her very wet and hot pussy to bring me right to the point of no return.  She stopped.  I don't know how she timed it so close.  Over and over she rode me like that.  Though it felt like Heaven there was a touch of Hell as she stopped each time I got close.  I'd take that Hell any day for the chance to feel her wrapped around me like that.  Heaven.

After the Heaven and Hell ride of my life, she slid off of me and told me it was time to worship her pussy with my tongue.  Though I really hated to feel the warmth and wetness of her leave my penis, there is absolutely nothing I love more than to get the chance to taste her and pleasure her with my mouth.  She tastes absolutely wonderful and I cherish every chance I get to taste her and please her. 

Tonight she wouldn't orgasm from my tongue.  Tonight she wanted something else.  Occasionally she gets the urge to have me take her anally while she uses her vibrator on her clit.  Tonight was one of those nights.  A condom, some lubrication, and I was working myself into her.  Once I was in her it literally only took her a minute to explode with a very powerful orgasm.  There is nothing like listening to her when she orgasms.  I absolutely love it.  Luckily for me it only took a minute because there was no way I could have lasted more than that inside of her.  I struggled mightily not to cum as it was.  And with that, our play for the night swiftly came to an end.  There was some discussions we had during all of that which is something that has been talked about off and on during the week.  I think I'll save that for another post.

Now, I mentioned at the top of the post about not being as hard as expected.  I say that because well, I'm not getting as hard as I normally do when that aroused.  I don't know exactly what's going on.  I'm thinking maybe it's the extended time caged up and my mind isn't letting me get the raging erection I normally do or what.  A little worrisome from my point of view.  With that said though, I'm getting hard enough, it's just not as hard as I was used to before this all began.  Interesting to say the least.  I'll have to do some reading to see if others have experienced that.  And with that, I'll come to a close. Later all........

No comments:

Post a Comment