Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pushing my Buttons

Day fifteen and the frustration builds and builds.  It simply doesn't help that she continues to find more ways to get me worked up.  She has surprised me many times with that gift.  Last night was a perfect example.  She knows I get very turned on by the thought of her being with someone else.  As I said in my last post we've never done that but we've discussed it and of course she has used stories like the other night to work me up.

Then she comes along last night with a simple story, no sex involved, except this one was true.  While at work a guy began to hit on her.  At one point she tells me he reached for her shoulder, pressing his arm into her incredible breasts.  The flirting continued and before it was said and done there was teasing about dinner and this man wrapping my wife up in a hug.

The emotions that course through me at hearing that are incredible and varied.  In an instant the expected feeling of extreme jealousy hits me.  Any objection I might have to this playfulness is useless because she can see my penis straining to get hard within the chastity device so she knows the thought turns me on.  This is then followed by a flood of humiliation knowing that she knows this turns me on.  Every nerve in my body lights up at the thought and all the different warring emotions and thoughts almost become overwhelming.  She is becoming better and better at pushing my buttons.  With the chastity device and lack of orgasm playing it's part, I am beginning to think she is capable of pushing me to the brink of insanity.  What more could a husband ask for in a Wife?

1 comment:

  1. She sounds much like my wife, CH, who loves to, and thoroughly gets off on, taking me to the edge, whether it be by edging me, spanking me, or smacking me in the nuts until I beg her to stop.

    ReplyDelete