Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What a Night

Well the previous post was about mostly nothing.  This one is a bit different.  First, let me mention the weigh in.  She lost 3 pounds, which means the time till my next orgasm is now Nov 4th.  I lost a single pound for the week, so she rewarded me, and it's that reward that made it quite the night.

When she returned home from work, she got her usual foot massage and time to relax.  After that it was bed time or so I thought.  She rolled over into my arms and began to softly stroke my testicles trapped by the chastity device and while doing that she began whispering in my ear.  "Could you imagine lying next to me like this, your cock bound up in a chastity device while I lie hear and spread my legs and have another man fucking me.  You are forced to just lie there and listen to my moans of pleasure as his cock strokes in and out of me.  Your not able to get an erection, to stroke yourself or anything else.  Just watch and listen as I'm fucked until I orgasm.  Then I get the pleasure of watching you open your mouth as he presses his cock to your mouth, making you clean his wet cock off, followed by eating his cum out of my pussy.  Now instead of another man, imagine it a woman."

Now we have never actually done anything like that, but listening to her talk in my already very aroused and frustrated state had me almost climbing the walls.  Little did I know she had more to follow.  She reached into her nightstand and removed her vibrator than looked at me and told me to go get two of our dildos.  A small one and the much larger one.  I complied with this request not knowing what she had planned.

As I climb back into bed with her, she looks at me and says, "Now fuck your ass with the small one".  My heart almost stops.  Though she has used a dildo on me before, having her watch me do it to myself is something I find very humiliating.  That of course doesn't mean I don't do it.  I ease it into me and then began to stroke it in and out while she turns on her vibrator and begins to enjoy herself while watching me.  It doesn't take long for her to reach her first orgasm and soon after she looks into my eyes and whispers, "now the big one".  I moan at the thought of having to have her watch me work that into myself.  I lube it up and then place it at my opening and begin to slowly apply pressure.  It takes several minutes before I have it inside of me.

She continues using the vibrator on herself and watching me as I begin to fuck myself with the larger of the two.  As I get use to it, I begin to stroke faster and the pressure on my prostrate soon has me on the verge of milking my semen out of me.  Over and over I get close to that only to have it slip away.  The closer I get, the more I begin to moan and cry from the torment of wanting to cum and at the same time she is intently watching me as she brings herself to multiple orgasms.  Thirty minutes later we are both lying there breathless.  Her, well satisfied, me more frustrated than ever.  She never looked so beautiful.

It did not take long for her to be wrapped back up in my arms and quickly found herself sleeping as I lay there both very content and very horny and frustrated.  All in all a perfect night.

No comments:

Post a Comment