Sunday, October 14, 2012

Nothing New

I know it's been a few days since my last post, but I haven't given up or been too lazy to post.  Honestly, there just hasn't been anything to really talk about.  I've now reached twelve days since my last orgasm which is the longest yet and of course with the weight game going on it's going to be much longer than that I'm afraid.

Twelve days, and the sexual frustration level is really starting to affect me I think.  Release is about all I can think about at times.  I can only imagine that is going to continue to become worse and worse as well.  Frustration of many different kinds seems to be the order of the day.

Hope to have more to post soon, and I'll have to post the results of tomorrow weigh in as well.  Until then......

1 comment:

  1. You gotta find an activity to redirect your focus. Your mind is stuck on the release an when it will cum.,,,, Rick

    ReplyDelete