Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Rewarded.....I Think?

I lost a pound this week so I got my reward.  My lovely Queen spent the evening mercilessly teasing me and then said she wanted to take a shower and have me wash her hair and body.  Ahhh, my gorgeous Wife naked.  How could any man say no to that?  So off to the shower we went.  While I soaped up her long hair she continually stroked my penis, which by the way, I had absolutely no problems having a very hard erection this time out of the cage!  After her hair, I next was able to wash those lovely breasts, between her legs, her cute ass, all the way down to her feet.  A terrific moment to lather that body up completely.

After she was good and clean and well rinsed, she started to really stroke me.  Faster and faster, bring me to that edge once more and stopping.  This lasted all night.  Well it felt like all night, but was probably more like five minutes.  She grasped me in her hand one last time and pumped me until I was right there, no turning back and she stopped.  I could do nothing but moan as my cum poured out of my penis.  Notice I didn't say spurted, because as you may well have guessed she once more expertely ruined another orgasm.  She wasn't done though, the load of cum leaking out of me was caught in her hand only to have me lick her clean of every drop.  So, was that a reward or torture?  I guess a little of both, but you can bet I didn't complain too much!  I do so love that woman.  Every torment she provides is well worth it.

She wasn't done yet.  Once out of the shower, I found myself lying across the bed on my back and without warning her warm moist mouth was around me.  I thought I had died.  It felt sooo good to have that.  Something I've dearly missed.  She is very good with her mouth and in seconds I was once more hard as a rock.  That hardness is what she was after because as soon as she had me there she was moving her body over me and sitting her sweet pussy onto my penis.  All I could think of when she did that was the old Batman TV show with the "booms", and "pows".  She felt so good.  I of course twenty days into being denied had absolutely no stamina, so she teased me over and over again, sliding up and down on me, and stopping precisely when she knew she needed too. 

After a long session of her riding me like that and teasing me and herself I think, I found myself between her legs, licking her, tasting her, and pleasing her with my tongue.  All in all.  A perfect night.

No comments:

Post a Comment