Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It Broke

Alright, so this morning I took off my CB600s to wash myself and to clean the device and when I went to put it back on, one of the eyelets on the ring broke.  The next smallest ring is too small so I will have to order a replacement.  So, I guess for the next few days, I will be working off the honor system, which will be no problem, but I'm sure there will be a little temptation creep into my head!

One good/bad thing about it breaking this morning, my lovely Queen used that opportunity to grasp my uncaged penis and tease me to the brink several times.  She is so very good at edging me.  It's enough to drive a sane person crazy.  Luckily, I'm not sane so She doesn't have to drive at all.  I do think She was fairly disappointed that the ring broke this morning.  Her reaction actually surprised me a little as I did not think the device had that much of an affect on Her.

With all that said, She did want me to post a picture of what is Hers.....

1 comment:

  1. those must be very delicate I have another friend in his broke also. for the money they cost would think they'd be a little bit better constructed ,,,,Rick

    ReplyDelete