Monday, October 22, 2012

Just Another Day


Weigh in Monday!  I lost another pound so hopefully a reward in my near future.  As for her, she stayed the same so no more days added to my total number of days till my next orgasm, at least for this week!

Other than that, things have been quiet around the 'ol homestead as she has been working and I've been fairly busy as well.  That's not to say she doesn't find time to tease me and get me worked up from time to time because she definitely finds ways of ensuring that happens.

As for the life in chastity, it seems to have its highs and lows.  One minute I'm doing Ok and the next I'm fit to be tied, even when I'm not around her.  I shift down there and I'm instantly reminded I'm caged and suddenly want to rip it off.  It doesn't take much to flip the "crazy" switch for me right now.

As for the conversation I mentioned in my last post that her and I have had off and on lately, I think I will hold off a little longer before I discuss that here because quite frankly, I'm not sure where my head is with that yet, so I'd rather blog about that when my thoughts are clearer and maybe after we have talked things through more.  Until then, I'll sit here and stew awhile.  Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment