Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Trip is Over

Well our extended weekend is officially over. It was good to get away together and spend quality time without any "normal" life issues to stress us out! Three days filled with no pressure, sleeping in, doing what we liked, and of course Her teasing me to the breaking point!

I still don't have my cage back on, so I did get to spend the weekend swinging free which actually in turn probably made things worse for me. It started on Saturday afternoon, She continuously edged me over and over. Keeping me on the verge of completely losing control. That session finished with me getting to climb between Her beautiful legs and place my mouth on Her sweet pussy. There is nothing I crave more, even my own orgasm, then to get to go down on Her until She orgasms. It's a beautiful thing!

Later Saturday evening it was time for more teasing and a little pain The late night fun started with Her putting me into a parachute ball stretcher for the first time. The gentle tug of the weight and Her occasionally swinging it kept me slightly uncomfortable to say the least. It didn't help that while wearing that she added the use of a Wartenberg wheel on my erect penis and stretched testicles. That of course led to me flinching many times which in turn caused the weight dangling from my testicles to swing even more causing additional pulling and discomfort. Once She allowed me out of that it was more edging until She fell asleep. Another long night.....for me.

Sunday we spent the day out and about all day. By the end of the evening She wanted a good foot massage and then to simply go to sleep.

Monday, our final day of the break started with Her getting coffee and breakfast in bed. That was quickly followed with Her once again stroking my penis over and and over, edging me ever closer. I finally reached a point where I was regularly oozing cum which She would ensure each drop ended up in my throat. After teasing me to no end, it was time for the tape and condom trick I mentioned in an earlier post. Once my penis was encased in tape and four condoms, it was time to enter Her. There is no more frustration that I can think of then getting to put myself into Her beautiful pussy and not be able to feel anything. I so wanted to cry and scream in frustration. Her on the other hand did scream and moan as She was able to enjoy orgasms without the worry of me coming too soon. The moans of Her pleasure made my frustration well worth it.

Reluctantly we are back to the real world and I am looking at day number eight since my last release. So, until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment