Friday, October 5, 2012

Going Away

Well there isn't much to report today.  She has been working very late every night which usually means we don't get to spend much time if any together.  This weekend though we are going out of town together to celebrate my birthday, so we will have plenty of time to catch up with each other and enjoy time away from everything.  I am really looking forward to it!

As for the broken cage, I ordered it from CB-X.com originally and they were extremely helpful.  I told them the ring had broken and without question said they will mail me another at no charge.  To say the least, I'm a very satisfied customer.

 I will say that I actually miss wearing the chastity device.  When I'm in it, I find I am more focused on my chastity which in turn keeps me much more focused on Her.  I mentioned in my last post about how surprised I was about Her reaction to it breaking.  It turns out, I'm having just as strong a reaction!  With that said, I'm off.  I probably won't be posting till we get back.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment